Annual General Meeting & BBQ
Notice is hereby given that an annual meeting of the members of Glacier Ski Club (the "Club") will be held at 387 Hedge Road, Sutton, Ontario, on Saturday 14, 2019 at 2:00 pm (Toronto time), for the following purposes:
(1) to present the financial statements of the Club for the fiscal year ended June 30, 2019;
(2) to elect directors of the Club for the ensuing year;
(3) to consider, and if thought advisable, to pass a resolution approving the regular program fees for the 2019-2020 ski season; and
(4) to transact any such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting.
All families are welcome and encouraged to attend. We are looking for more board members and more board involvement. This is a great way for members to discuss what will be happening at Glacier during the upcoming season.
Now for some important details:
Noon start for a bike-ride on the shoreline (bring your bikes if you'd like to participate)
Swimming/hanging out on the dock (Bring a suit/towel)
Bring any Glacier clothing or ski equipment you want to sell
Munchies to start as soon as they arrive
1 pm start for BBQ--see below for what to bring
2 pm start for AGM--need a quorum of 12 voting members minimum
Wrap it all up by 4 pm
Please respond by letting us know if you're coming or not, how many people and what you're bringing for the potluck part. Burgers are on us...
What to Bring to BBQ
RSVP here by Thursday September 12 at the latest.
1. Potluck - Please signup here to indicate what you can contribute based upon the list of needed items and how many will be attending with your family.
2. Bring Chairs!
3. Bring your own beverages!
4. Food needs to be brought ready-to-be-served - in bowls, on trays, with dressing, cut-in-pieces, with serving utensils
Needed Items for BBQ
Salads - green, pasta, potato
Condiments - large ketchup, medium relish, medium mustard
Onions/Tomato Slices/Lettuce Toppings
Cutlery, plates and napkins
BBQ'ing - Please let Stephanie know if you can do a shift
Directions to Club Whitney (Chris and Karen Whitney's Place)
387 Hedge Road, Sutton, Ontario
From the 404 to north on 404 to end at Woodbine Ave, turn left (north) and immediately turn right on Ravenshoe road and go east to Highway 48, turn left (go north) up past Sutton where the highway curves east. Go to next lights at Park Road (Regional Road 18) and turn left and drive past Sibbald Point Provincial Park to the end of the road and turn left on Hedge Road. It's the 7th house on the south side. "Club Whitney" sign is hanging from the tree!