There are many extra-training opportunities.
- Pre-season camp
- Pre-Season Dryland Training
- Every Wednesday night and every Friday
- If that's not enough, look at the AOS camps at the Alpine Ontario Calendar
Additional training available at Mount St. Louis Moonstone
Early/mid December, the club organizes a pre-season training camp, with 5-10 days on snow, in places such as Jay Peak or Mr. Tremblant or out west, in Panorama, BC.
Details vary and are announced every season. Pease notify the head coach of interest, so we can plan accordingly.
Pre-season Dryland Training
There is dryland training organized at the beginning of every season.
- Dates: Saturday September 21 (10 weeks, excludes Thanksgiving weekend)
- Location: SXS Crossfit
- Cost: $250
- Dates: Sunday September 22 (10 weeks, excludes Thanksgiving weekend)
- Location: Barrie Crossfit
- Cost: $250
Details vary and are announced every season. Please notify the head coach of interest, so we can plan accordingly.
Extra training available on Wednesday nights throughout the season (Jan-Mar).
Register at www.glacierskiclub.com/nz
Extra training available on Fridays, throughout the season (Jan-Mar). These are planned based on interest and attendance.
Etransfer payments to "firstname.lastname@example.org". Password is not required.
Credit card with 3% fee added to program fee