The Glacier Slush Cup is a dual race of the top 32 boys and top 32 girls based on the results of the Skiesta race (Athletes only).
Glacier Slush Cup Race Details
All athletes who wish to race must register by March 6: https://glacier.ivolunteer.com/slush_cup
- Top 32 boys and Top 32 girls who compete at Skiesta will qualify (Athletes only)
- SL format starting at the halfway point on Ridge Run.
- Race will begin following the Skiesta race.
- Start lists will be posted on Live Timing and posted on the TV at the base of the race.
- Bibs will be distributed at the finish area.
- The top seeded athlete will have course preference. The winner will advance to the next round.
- Interim Results will be posted on the outdoor TV and via announcements.
- Final results will be announced at the banquet.